Sunday, March 4, 2012

Go Share a Beer

Hello Everyone

I apologize for my absence the last two weeks.  I lost my grandfather very unexpectedly and in a manner totally unbefitting a man of his greatness. He made the Most Interesting Man In The World look like Milhouse. He taught me to garden, clam, crab, fish for and fry up flounder, and offered an amazing example of what it means to be a man. Not to mention that my first ever memory of trying a beer was on his boat after a long hot day digging for clams.

 It was the Silver Bullet. This beer catches a ton of crap with beer nerds(in all honesty, rightfully so) but it holds a special place in my memory and heart. Cases of it have been living in my fridge since he's passed. I implore all of you, call your old man, uncle, grandfather, or that buddy you haven't seen because of work and family obligations, grab a six pack, and enjoy them together.



No comments:

Post a Comment